What Billdu Offers for Booking Software
Billdu is a comprehensive platform that offers a huge range of products and services that come designed to maximize your small business’s potential and capture more clients. We’re going to outline some of the most popular reasons our customers choose to use Billdu for their businesses below.
Appointment management in Billdu backend
Online Booking Potential
First and foremost, Billdu offers online booking potential that is very user-friendly, easy to set up, and easy to modify to fit your needs. You’ll get an online assistant to help fill your business’s schedule in a variety of ways, including:
- Accept Online Bookings – Retire the phone tag game. Pick the time clients can schedule your services, add daily limits and breaks, and start accepting booking straight away.
- Accept Online Payments – Allow your clients to make online payments in convenient ways, including PayPal and credit cards. Set up spots for your customers to pay online right in your booking system or online store. You can also add a “pay now” button right to your invoices.
- Access More Booking Channels – It’s possible to personalize the booking experience for your clients more by deciding which sales channels will work best for each service. Choose a website widget, instant page, social media, or a custom link.
- Sync Your Calendars – Billdu will give you notifications about any changes involving your upcoming appointments in whichever calendar you prefer. It can sync to an iOS phone with Apple Calendar or an Android device with Google Calendar. You can sync every booking right with the app.
Reaching your customers is a challenge, especially if you don’t have an online booking system in place. One way to spread the word about your business is to set up an instant business page through Billdu’s system. You can create it to match your chosen aesthetic, and use the following features to build a strong online presence:
- Live Chat – The Business Inbox is a newer feature that we’re proud to offer at Billdu. We designed it to be a space where your inbox meets your business documents and a chat. The live chat feature allows you to connect instantly with your customers to keep them engaged.
- Public Profiles – It only takes a few minutes with Billdu to create a very public profile for your business that makes people want to purchase your products or services. You can search for this public profile using the most popular search engines to allow your customers to find you. Also, you can add payment and booking buttons right to this profile.
- Sales Tools – This page will take care of any updates that come out automatically to ensure it runs smoothly 24/7. No matter if you want to update your online booking, launch an online store in the app, or enable quote requests, the Instant Page will display everything in the most up-to-date format.
Easy Online Store
If you’ve ever wanted to set up an eCommerce store, you can do so with Billdu. Our interface makes it very easy to choose your products, set up payment options, offer your goods or services, set your prices, and much more. You can also monitor your inventory in real-time to see what is and isn’t selling well and monitor your cash flow. We offer:
- Add All of Your Products – No matter which stage your business is currently in, we make it easy to set up an online store to reach a broader audience. Our online store simulator makes it easy to add your products in minutes. Set your specific prices, offer sales, show pictures of your products, and offer a variety of ways for your customers to pay for instant cash in your pocket.
- Customize the Shopping Experience – Ideally, you’ll take the time to tailor the shopping experience to your customers as much as you can by deciding which sales channels work best to increase your business’s reach and sell your products. You can set up a custom link, website widget, or social media with a click.
- Quick Setup Process – We’ve made a point to eliminate all and any obstacles that are currently in the way of you realizing your dream and launching your online store. All you have to do is upload your chosen products, switch on your online payments, and launch. You never want to forget to share your custom link to grow your customer base.
A huge part of your online booking system is the convenience factor and clean communication. You should be able to quickly and easily reply to your customers to keep the conversation flowing. The Business Inbox allows you to find and sort your email, products, and documents all in one centralized location. Also, it’s fast to scale and very easy to manage, no matter how many customers you have that require your attention at one time.
If you already have an existing website, you need a way to seamlessly integrate your new booking software without having to redo everything. The website widget from Billdu allows you to add a booking system, online store link, quote request, and much more right in a convenient location on your existing website. It’s a single line of code that takes no time at all to add, and it gives your customers a fast way to explore all you have to offer them.
Android and iOS Apps
Billdu ensures that you don’t have to tie yourself directly to your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep up-to-date and in contact with your customers. We offer intuitive and comprehensive apps for Android and iOS devices that allow you to monitor your business, check your bookings, monitor your store, get notifications, answer queries, and much more while you’re on the go from your smartphone. Also, the app is secure and safe to use anywhere you have a strong internet connection.
Read and Open Notifications
Communication is key with any business, no matter the size. If you send out a quote or proposal to a potential customer, you want to ensure they receive it. Sometimes, you won’t know this unless they reach back out to you. However, Billdu believes in keeping you in the loop, and this is why every quote or proposal you send to your prospective or current clients comes with read and open notifications. You’ll get a notification when your client opens your documents and when they read them. This way, you can reach out to them to help you close the deal quicker.
When you have dozens or hundreds of clients at one time, keeping track of each due date for different projects can seem impossible. Billdu offers payment reminders for each invoice or accepted proposal you have. You can set up how long the client will have to pay when you send it out, and this can flag in the system to ensure you remember to get a payment from them. It can also send automatic payment reminders to each client to ensure they don’t forget or pay late. Billdu also has a space on the dashboard for unpaid invoices, and this allows you to see them at a glance.
Competition can be fierce amongst small businesses, and it’s critical that you’re able to send out and accept quotes as quickly as possible. This could be the difference between gaining a new client or losing them to your competition. You can accept price requests with the click of a button to put yourself in front of your competition. Billdu offers a number of quote templates that you can use when creating quotes. Also, you can master your expenses, and track each dollar you spend. Billdu offers all-in-one expense management for your business, and you have a receipt scanner right at your fingertips.
Making sure all of your team members are on the same page for all of your products, services, and appointments is essential to having a small business that functions smoothly. An online booking system that you can invite all of your members onboard fosters good team collaboration. Each member can look at the booking app and see when they have to be there for appointments, monitor your store, and follow up with clients in a timely manner.
Daily Task Automation
Another benefit of using Billdu is that you can automate a huge amount of your daily tasks to free up your time to dedicate to your customers or improving your business processes. You can choose invoice templates and customize them once with your business’s logo, colors, and fonts, and then use them again and again for dozens of customers. All you have to do is input their information, and you can save them to help speed up the process. If you have to send another quote to the same customer, you can automate this process to save time.
Fast Payment Sending and Receiving
Receiving and sending payments has never been easier than it is with Billdu. It’s quick and easy to attach a “Pay Now” button onto each invoice you send out, and your clients can choose how they’d like to pay. For example, they can use PayPal or a credit card to make their payments. As soon as they do, it shows up in Billdu as paid. In turn, this can help eliminate sending checks or money orders by mail to expedite the payment process. Your business gets paid quicker, and the clients don’t have to worry about it again until the next transaction.