Pricing and free trial
You will find our current price list:
- on the Billdu web page in the Pricing section or by clicking here.
- in your Billdu account (either in the web app or in mobile apps) in the section Settings – Subscription
- the price list will also appear every time you buy a subscription
- in the description of our mobile apps on App Store or Play Store
When signing up to Billdu there’s a free trial period with all features enabled – a free Premium plan is active for you for 2 weeks. You can test all features extensively and see for yourself if our invoice tool fits your requirements and fulfills the needs of your business.
All your data stays in your account even if you have no subscription, you can still see and export all your documents.
How does a subscription work
In order to create and edit documents like invoices, orders or receipts you have to have an active subscription. You can purchase a subscription for a month or for a whole year. During that time – and depending on the chosen subscription plan – you can create a certain number of documents, add companies, team members (users) or connect with more mobile devices.
With a monthly subscription the max. number of documents you can create each month is 1/12 of an annual subscription.
Currently there are three kinds of subscription plans – STARTER, STANDARD and PREMIUM. Check out our price list to get an overview about features and documents offered by each subscription plan.
You can buy a subscription:
note: Buying or cancelling a subscription on the website won’t cancel your recurring iTunes subscription and vice versa. It means that if you already have an active subscription at iTunes, make sure to cancel it after buying/upgrading the subscription with another platform.
How to subscribe
To use Billdu to its full extent you need a subscription. You can obtain a monthly or a yearly subscription and also choose between several subscription types.
- Click on Settings and go to Subscription
- Click on the Buy subscription button
- Choose a subscription type and click Order
- Choose a period: 1 month (if available) or 12 month
- Select a payment method
- After a successful payment your subscription is activated
- In the Menu tap on Settings
- Select Subscription
- Choose a subscription type
- Choose a period: 1 month (if available) or 12 month
- Tap on Buy
- You have to be signed into your iTunes or Google Play account in order to buy the subscription
note: Please note that most subscriptions are auto-renewable. You will be notified by an e-mail message if this is the case.
When does a subscription expire
- Go to Settings – Subscription
- Your active subscription has either the status active
- You can see the details of the current subscription here as well
- Go to Settings
- You can see the subscription details beneath the Subscription section
Upgrade and change of subscriptions
When buying a subscription you’ll be charged the full amount as a general rule regardless of any previous subscriptions. However there are some exceptions:
- Beginning 1st February 2019: When buying a higher subscription plan in the iOS app (version 4.1.28 and above) you should be charged by Apple just a partial amount depending on the previous subscription plan and how long you’ve used it.
- You can also contact us at email@example.com and apply for an upgrade. Our team will take a look at your current subscription and reply to you with an upgrade offer if possible. A tax may be charged to your subscription – take a look to the section Price variations and taxes in this section.
If you’ve bought an initial subscription at iTunes and switched to a subscription directly from Billdu make sure to cancel the iTunes subscription. Otherwise it may automatically renew at the next billing period. Billdu can’t stop or change your iTunes subscriptions.
Automatically renewable subscriptions
Most subscriptions renew automatically after a month or a year depending on your subscription choice.
Subscriptions bought at Google Play are not recurring and have to be bought each time after they expire.
You will be notified on a recurring subscription – either by a message or an e-mail from iTunes
You will be notified on a recurring subscription by an e-mail message after a purchase. The e-mail message is sent to the account owner’s e-mail address and contains information how to cancel the recurring subscription in the Billdu account.
You can check the status of your subscription directly in your account in Settings – Subscription or by clicking here. If you see a red STOP button next to your current subscription it means it is renewable. By clicking on the STOP button the next automatic subscription renewal is cancelled and you won’t be billed again.
Cancel a recurring subscription
- Navigate to Settings – Subscription
- In the Subscriptions section, find the row saying running
- On the right side there is a red STOP button
- Click on it
- Your subscription renewal is cancelled and won’t renew itself from this point forward
iOS MOBILE APP
Recurring in-app payments are managed in your iTunes account. More information on how to cancel the iTunes subscription can be found here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Invoice for your subscription
If you’ve bought a subscription directly from Billdu (on our website, with an email or online link), an invoice will be sent to your e-mail automatically after the payment is received.
You can also download the invoice in your account on the website, navigate to Settings – Subscription – Orders or click here
In case you’ve bought a subscription in a mobile app you’ll receive an invoice either from Apple iTunes or from Google Play. Take a look to your Apple iTunes / Google Play account or contact the respective support.
Money Back Guarantee
Signed up to Billdu and not happy with it? You can apply for our Money Back Guarantee within 30 days after a your first subscription purchase. We would also appreciate the reason for your decision as we’d like to improve Billdu every day.
Subscription directly from Billdu
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your e-mail address you use as your Billdu login. We’ll review your request and reply to your message. Depending on the payment type (card, bank transfer or PayPal) it can last 24-48 hours for your money to arrive.
Send us a message to email@example.com with your order/invoice from Google Play (it contains an order number starting with G- ) and state your e-mail address you use as your Billdu login.
If you’ve bought a subscription in the mobile app you have to claim the payment directly at Apple
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com or look for the link “Report a problem” on your iTunes bill.
- Enter the Apple ID and password that you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In.
- Choose Report a Problem next to the item that you need help with.
- Select a reason from the menu.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- You might need to send more information to Apple but usually not.
More information at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
Please note that in case of iTunes in-app payments the rules, terms and conditions of Apple apply. We have no influence on Apple’s decisions to decline a refund whatsoever.
Price variations and taxes
Subscription prices are equal for $ and € and you will get an invoice in one of those currencies.
The actual currency will be based on your country of residence.
If your company is based outside Europe (United States, Australia, South Africa, etc.) you won’t be charged any tax.
A European company won’t be charged any tax if it’s a VAT payer and has a valid VAT ID. You can check your VAT ID here here.